Apprenticeship needed in Essex/London

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeA

Reaction score
Hi ,

I have passed my C&G Level 2 2330 and am now half way through Level 3. Im looking for a apprentiship based around Essex or London. Unfortunatly i have only worked on odd jobs so i've had little exerience but i am a quick and eager learner.

If you have any intrest in taking me on reply here or email me on [email protected]

Cheers guys

Joe.

Hi , I have passed my C&G Level 2 2330 and am now half way through Level 3. Im looking for a apprentiship based around Essex or London. Unfortunatly i have only worked on odd jobs so i've had little exerience but i am a quick and eager learner.

If you have any intrest in taking me on reply here or email me on [email protected]

Cheers guys

Joe.
Have you tried phoning up or emailing one of the major firms in London? Someone like Aspect Maintenance may be able to give you a chance and you should be able to get a foot in the door too. Contacting people directly is always a good option as it makes you seem keener and more enthusiastic, which I'm sure you are!