DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Sign in to follow this  
Zeespark

A question for learners and sparks

Zeespark

Hia all, following on from something that Admin said in jest in a post, I have asked Him if I could set up a new section to do with how to do things. Ie how to do testing with a Fluke 165X for example. I was thinking of doing it in picture form with an easy to understand explanation underneath for example. Perhaps if a person has a problem understanding wiring, then Myself or one of us could post the answer, in picture and explanation form.

Any ideas or comments that you have about this I would be glad to take on board and implement.

AndyGuinness

Admin

Thanks Andy,

I have moved this to the "New forum idea?" forum.

As personally - I think is would be great to see this as a !Sub-forum" of the "Student and learning Zone" meaning each person could start a dedicated thread for each bit of help & Advice that they want. (Unique).

Maybe add a poll?

Zeespark

Yes not a problem in the least Admin, I dont know the forum set up as well as you, so I will leave that side of it to you if thats ok? though we could also use the subforum as a way to reach out to others on the net because of having somewhere to go to find these kinds of things is all :)

AndyGuinness

Edited by Zeespark
Forgot me Guiness

Apache

Seems like a damn good idea Zee :D

The only downside I see is it does take a bit of effort getting the pictures up and it might die a death!

Still think it's worth a punt :D

Zeespark

I dont mind right now, I have the time, its just seeing if anyone is interested in it is all :)

AndyGuinness

M107

Sounds good

androiduk2002

Sounds good to me also Guinness Guinness Guinness

vandalay

Sounds like a good idea ,when I was doing my studing for exams always found the practical demo photos were the easiest to understand.:)

Risteard
I have asked Him

I didn't realise that Admin was God Himself...

Admin
I didn't realise that Admin was God Himself...

You learn something new everyday.

Zeespark

LOL

AndyGuinness

steptoe

I dont understand what is meant........ :|

Zeespark

Its a section for learners Steptoe, so that if they need something explained to them, it can be done in a pictorial and written explanation form. IE how do to do dead testing on a fluke for example. Have a pic of the front of the fluke, and show the OP which buttons to press, where to use the leads, and what your readings mean etc.

AndyGuinness

ianmacd

I think he meant about the GOD comment.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.