securitec [secruritech] CO23 engineers code! Help

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynne

Reaction score
Hi can any of you nice alarm engineers help a single girl!!. I have moved into a property today and the alarm is going off when i put the electric on. It is a securitec alarm co23. I have pressed some buttons but i have had to have it disconnected by pulling the fuse out! Does any one know the engineer code. please please : ROTFWL

Probably changed from it, but have you tried the "default code"?

Hi Lynne, Don't know the eng code I'm afraid but I'd put the mains back on in case the battery back-up is enabled in the external sounder that could start buzzing away at 2am.

Then try [Code Removed - Contact Admin].

If it's still ringing I'd just disconnect the internal sounder until you find a programming manual.

Hope this helps.

sorry admin, just a possible user code found in any downloadable user manual.

understand the need for caution though.

sorry admin, just a possible user code found in any downloadable user manual.understand the need for caution though.
user manuals rarely have a engineer code. this is only in the engineer manual, which are not freely available

and if you do have an engineer manual for this, any chance you can send it to me (i dont have one for this panel)

The C023 is a Chubb branded panel. It is in fact a C&K Securitech 800L with a different sticker on the front.

Hi can any of you nice alarm engineers help a single girl!!. I have moved into a property today and the alarm is going off when i put the electric on. It is a securitec alarm co23. I have pressed some buttons but i have had to have it disconnected by pulling the fuse out! Does any one know the engineer code. please please : ROTFWL
What area of the UK are you in?

The C023 is a Chubb branded panel. It is in fact a C&K Securitech 800L with a different sticker on the front. What area of the UK are you in?
Tyne and wear

Lynne, I have sent you a Private Message (PM), please reply to that.

No-one will put codes or how to get around them on this forum (For Security Reasons).

Is it the securitech alarm co23-203?
Hi, would you also send me the engineers manual for this alarm? (aka C&K Securitech 800L?). It has c023-203 written on the inside front panel. My girlfriend has one in her house after she recently purchased the house and the previous owner had forgotten the code. I tried to open it up and it set the alarm off! Don't worry as I have a degree in electronics. I cut off the main sounder and flicked the fuse to stop the outside alarm from ringing. However, I'm worried it might go off again when the battery backup runs low, so I want to get it reset and reenable the mains power again asap. Thankyou!

Hi, would you also send me the engineers manual for this alarm? (aka C&K Securitech 800L?). It has c023-203 written on the inside front panel. My girlfriend has one in her house after she recently purchased the house and the previous owner had forgotten the code. I tried to open it up and it set the alarm off! Don't worry as I have a degree in electronics. I cut off the main sounder and flicked the fuse to stop the outside alarm from ringing. However, I'm worried it might go off again when the battery backup runs low, so I want to get it reset and reenable the mains power again asap. Thankyou!

Hello m8, welcome to the forum..

just to say.. This thread is about three years old now...!!

the previous Admin has now retired...

I know in the past problems with excessive free downloads became a bandwidth running issue...

So the manual you are after may no longer be available for free????

not 100% sure...

possibly it may now be in the subscription downloads area..

best ask the new Admin if they know if its still available..

cheers.

Guinness

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst clearing up the garage tonight i found a 700L manual. Once i have cleaned the mouse poop off if i will upload as i know  the software & programming its different to the later ones.

Hi. My girlfriend and I recently moved into our first home. The previous owners have not provided a code for the alarm and we cannot contact them. i have searched high and low in the house for a manual but i need the engineers manual to get a reset code. Given that it is our first home we are quite cautious about security and the alarm being functionable would help a great deal.  any help welcome. Thanks

Hi. My girlfriend and I recently moved into our first home. The previous owners have not provided a code for the alarm and we cannot contact them. i have searched high and low in the house for a manual but i need the engineers manual to get a reset code. Given that it is our first home we are quite cautious about security and the alarm being functionable would help a great deal.  any help welcome. Thanks
what model of alarm.?

Can someone please send the engineering code for this alarm to me please? I've moved into the same house with this alarm but don't have the code