Brian

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianmacd

Reaction score
Do you think Brian should become a full member of the Smilies collective?
confused-smiley-17432.gif

He wants to be used more but is just waiting for a chance to shrugshine for us all.

It has as long as it's been there! :D
I guessed that but have never looked at it for more than the time taken to trip a 30mA RCD at I.

I'd have to say no, cos he'll be added but without any semi colons as per most other smilies so any time anyone says Brian, Brian will pop up and it will be a PITA cos it won;t be him that's being talked about.

I'd have to say no, cos he'll be added but without any semi colons as per most other smilies so any time anyone says Brian, Brian will pop up and it will be a PITA cos it won;t be him that's being talked about.
+1

admin, we need some colons or something please. :D

still wanna see Brian though,

I have offered, but Sandra turned my offer down, she wanted to keep him all to herself.

But, I would image that she can see that he has been "Briannapped" and may share him officially.

Lurch & Steps. If I do that, the smilies already been used (As they wanted to be) will no longer show, and all that will be seen is a red square in a box. Looks carp and unprofessional.

Oh hell, tell me which ones you want doing.

In the mean time, I will have a look.

[EDIT] - Have changed them now. So, if you see and red X, within a box, you will have to re-do it/then to the new "text replacement" which is basically, just a : at the start.

Same goes to your previous posts.

What the hell are you lot talking about , Brian lives with me, in my PC but his image is available on loan to forumites. I battled through the mighty " Please Ignore this thread" thread to learn how to conjour him up .

What the hell are you lot talking about , Brian lives with me, in my PC but his image is available on loan to forumites. I battled through the mighty " Please Ignore this thread" thread to learn how to conjour him up .
Took you long enough to find this thread. ROTFWL

I don't look at this one very often , p'raps I should.
?

What....

Don't look at the form?

Don't look at this thread?

Don't look at this post?

Don't look at THIS?

Whatever it is......

would it make any difference to your quality of life if you did look more often?

:eek: ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :)

:^O