Europe - the final countdown

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always happy to oblige Paul, I also like Kraftwerk and have She's a model.... as my ringtone.Not wanting to go off topic but have you ever looked at the lyrics to that song? (countdown) total nonsense!
i would expect nothing less from a rubbish sweedish soft rock band

Politicians dont trust none of them myself.

But I do think we've been sold down the swanney over the years by sucsesive governments with regard to europe, & I still say Browns policy of bankrupting the country wether planned or otherwise, is just a roundabout way of getting us into the Euro & the pockets of the Germans & garlic munching surrender monkey nation just over the water.

Politicians dont trust none of them myself.But I do think we've been sold down the swanney over the years by sucsesive governments with regard to europe, & I still say Browns policy of bankrupting the country wether planned or otherwise, is just a roundabout way of getting us into the Euro & the pockets of the Germans & garlic munching surrender monkey nation just over the water.
Well said that man!