Forum Branded Clothing.. Who would...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Between the Two Embroidery companies that I have been negotiating (at different times, naturally - I have wasted a heck of a lot of my time).

What I would like to know as I do not want to waste any more of my time, is:

Who would definately buy a forum branded item of clothing? Whether it be a Work polo shirt, fleece or sweatshirt? Who would buy their children's clothes or Your company Tee Shirts from them too?

I, for one - would.

And, who simply would not bother.

I will be gratefull if you could all take the time to answer the private "Poll" above, please. And I have made the poll a multiple choice, becasue I have asked who would buy what, if anything.

This will be useful to show (as long as we get enough support) to show any potential Embroidery Company, the sort of figures we are talking about.

Many Thanks,

Admin.

Please note that this is a "Multiple" poll and you may vote for more than one. Should you wish too. :)

Admin I would go to My own supplier, But, I would ask for the forum logo etc on a JPEG so that I could have them fit the logo on at the same time as other bits (a comission/donation to the forum for every one I use of course:)). Not sure how that fits in on the poll though.

AndyGuinness

As a one man band im not sure it would be cost effective for me

but im open for prices....

I'm in the market for new logo'd T-shirts so will hang on for a bit.

Thanks for the votes and replies, so far, Guys.

:D

as ZEE said, I would buy "forum" clothing, if I could also have my own branding added,

though for me it may be simpler to go with your supplier,(mine is now overseas, or is that me?)

ps, would it not be an option to offer forum branded clothing at a price, with an option for your own design on the opposite side for X

OK - Talk.electricianforum.co.uk are proud to announce the arrival of:

EFWorkWear.co.uk - Suppliers of quality Talk.ElectricianForum.co.uk Clothing, as well as Workwear and Schoolwear.

Please show your support. :)

Click on the link and visit their website and have a look. ;)