DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Doc Hudson

A few quick tips and advice to new members.

Doc Hudson

Occasionally new members think adding multiple copies of the same post in various sub forums will improve their chance or speed of reply. As a rule this generally just clutters the forum and can make it difficult for others to follow or contribute to a topic.

1] It is best to just put one copy of your post in the most appropriate forum topic.

2] If your new thread is in the wrong place, it can be moved later.

3] If you think it has been forgotten, just add a new post to the thread and "Bump" it back to the top of the new posts (as a rule, please wait a minimum of 8 hours before 'bumping').

4] If you are a bit anxious or worried about joining into posting and contributing to the forum. Don't be worried! We have some top notch members here who like welcoming new people and there are no daft questions.

5] The new thread editor has a spell checker option available, "ABC and the tick box".

6] Please don't use text talk abbreviations, as there is no major limit on characters you can type and we do have overseas members where text talk and some slang or abbreviations can make it difficult for them to understand.

7] Please do not hi-jack someone else's thread with a totally unrelated question. Use the search facility to check for any related thread topics. If you cannot find an answer already posted then it is probably best if you start a new thread rather than just tagging onto the end of another existing thread.

Hope that helps and Welcome to anyone considering their first post.

Doc H.

Edited by Doc Hudson
point 7] added

Apache
im sorry

I really wouldn't be! No-one actually minds.

:D

Just more likely to get the answer you want with a new thread.

Doc Hudson
im sorry

No problem dragon, The list is just some of the common problems people encounter whilst new to the forum. We added it to help everyone out. We all struggle when something is new, but soon get the hang of things and keep everything running smoothly.

Doc H.

hjon

thanks for the info just starting and not sure what steps need to be taken fist looking at tradesman insurance insurance change for vehicle etc etc etc etc all a lil bit overwhelming at present but hope i can get advice here?

If it aint't broke it's no fun

batty
thanks for the info just starting and not sure what steps need to be taken fist looking at tradesman insurance insurance change for vehicle etc etc etc etc all a lil bit overwhelming at present but hope i can get advice here?

If it aint't broke it's no fun

Kme did a business set up guide that should help sure someone can give a link to it.

LochlanPinder

Hi ive just joined up and i found some useful info on my level2 practical exam, but i cant view images as i havent sent any posts, so how do i actually do this?

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 15:09 ---------- Previous post was made at 15:09 ----------

ahh so now i have 2? dont worry lol

batty
Hi ive just joined up and i found some useful info on my level2 practical exam, but i cant view images as i havent sent any posts, so how do i actually do this?

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 15:09 ---------- Previous post was made at 15:09 ----------

ahh so now i have 2? dont worry lol

Not to differcult to do posts just waffle on about a lot of nothing and you will be well at home that what I do anyway.

shaunee

How do you actually download files? do you really have to subscribe?? or can you just request help from people ?

join95278

thank you ..........

Badger
Occasionally new members think adding multiple copies of the same post in various sub forums will improve their chance or speed of reply. As a rule this generally just clutters the forum and can make it difficult for others to follow or contribute to a topic.

1] It is best to just put one copy of your post in the most appropriate forum topic.

2] If your new thread is in the wrong place, it can be moved later.

3] If you think it has been forgotten, just add a new post to the thread and "Bump" it back to the top of the new posts (as a rule, please wait a minimum of 8 hours before 'bumping').

4] If you are a bit anxious or worried about joining into posting and contributing to the forum. Don't be worried! We have some top notch members here who like welcoming new people and there are no daft questions.

5] The new thread editor has a spell checker option available, "ABC and the tick box".

6] Please don't use text talk abbreviations, as there is no major limit on characters you can type and we do have overseas members where text talk and some slang or abbreviations can make it difficult for them to understand.

7] Please do not hi-jack someone else's thread with a totally unrelated question. Use the search facility to check for any related thread topics. If you cannot find an answer already posted then it is probably best if you start a new thread rather than just tagging onto the end of another existing thread.

Hope that helps and Welcome to anyone considering their first post.

Doc H.

what like ''what did you have for tea last night?'' :^O

Doc Hudson

Might have guessed who would be rooting around the old threads again!

Doc H.

Urleandy

To this furom's Admin and Moderator :worship

I really really wanna thank you for your warm welcome and guidance for newbies like me :). Im so happy to know that you care for us .. thnx Admin and Moderator. :grouphug

jrm007

Many thanks

Junxiong electric Manette

new here ,many thanks for tips

suliman gauda

hi thank you for your welcome