who gets you vote

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would think about voting for lib dem or ukip but I can not take the risk of labour getting in again. Just like every other labour govt, they have run out of money and now need the tories to build the coffers up again.

At this point in our browned economy the only stabling thing maybe to join the euro. Before I get flamed (as I should), I totally disagree with joining the euro.

I wonder who of the parties taking part in the general election , will put the GREAT back into BRITAIN and not milk it for themselves as they always do and put us back as one of the great industrial nations again rather than a financial institution and We all know what happened there don't We ;)

British Jobs for British people??? 1.7M new jobs under labour and 98% have gone to foreign workers. We need a govt who are willing to stick their neck out and look after the country's people (ie the ones who put them in power in the first place). Not sure about any of the main parties. Maybe UKIP?

'other' would be 'someone else'. None is none.
I firmly believe that there should be a box in a general/local election 'none of the above' and if it gets more votes then the election is repeated.

I have gone to the trouble of going to a polling station to spoil a ballot paper (no-one I was prepared to vote for, but will always exercise my democratic right!)

Well I'm sick to death with the lot of em. All they seem to do is snipe at each other, rather than giving some policies & ideas of getting us out of the mess created by our unelected slack jawed scottish muppet of a pm.

I hate to say it but I can see the Labour lot getting back in because of the "up yours Brown" votes by people who vote for the minor parties or independants.

But who ever gets in will have to tax us to the hilt to get shot of the debt racked up by Brown & Co........things are gonna get a whole load harder yet....recession over ...yeh right.

No Guy Fawkes party then would have been headed up by the only person to ever enter parliament with honest intentions!...

Well I'm sick to death with the lot of em.
Problem is the barstewards control our lives !!! I intend to vote lib dem for 2 reasons:-

1/ Vince cable - he seems to be the only person who consistently talks sense about the economy.

2/ The lib dems have always supported changing the voting structure to favour minority parties and better reflect the actual voting of the people. I just believe that until this happens politics will be stuck in a 2 horse race, and apathy amoungst the population will remain high.

I certainly won't be voting Tory - I remember their slash and burn approach to public finance cost savings under Thatcher, Cameron is clearly going the same way, and the result will be a lot less money in the economy probaly resulting in redundancy for my apprentice, and lots of other tradesmen. across the country

I wonder who of the parties taking part in the general election , will put the GREAT back into BRITAIN and not milk it for themselves as they always do and put us back as one of the great industrial nations again rather than a financial institution and We all know what happened there don't We ;)
Scotland is what puts the Great into Britain.

Had a leaflet posted through the door this week from the Tories..

Female candidate saying no to Labour plans to have a nuclear waste site in the county... ok a point of view fair enuff

turn the leaflet over and she says no to wind farms in the county !!!!! wtf ?

ruins the landscape of the local countryside !!!!!

so the pylons dont then !!!!!

ok my thought then,,, where are you going to get the power from to run Northamptonshire if your not prepared to give ground to something

1.5miles from my house is a wind farm,,,,enuff to provide power for 25,000

homes

all i will do is vote labour out......... :red card

Thatcher era....

Unions got a kicking and put in their place

Poll tax.....superb think about it why should i pay for 2 adults living in a property the same amount as a house with 6 adults in ????

the produce more waste than i do,,,,,they use the facilities more than i do

the list is endless

would she have taken us into Iraq ??? dont think so

or Afganistan ?????

Don't diss what she did........

remember the power cuts of the seventies ????? if i remember that was

Labour

cannot wait for the climate change/global warming issues to come up !!!!

in their own way they are all as bad as each other

rant over.....thanks for your time

Latest posts