Metrotest PAT600 Manual needed

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Adams

Reaction score
Hello. Has anybody got a manual for a Metrotest PAT 600? I'm gaggin for a copy so much, I'll even pay it! Any format - photocopy PDF etc. Ta much.

Michael

Do you mean the "Metrotest Metropat 600"?

And Welcome to the forum. :)

I've had a look about and can't seem to find one anywhere on the net.

Because it's discontinued you might struggle. Sorry Chap

Hi Everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows the engineers password on the Metrotest metropat600 ( metropat 600)

Thanks

Chris Wet Fish

It may be a bit late and I'm not 100% sure but I think its SUPA

I have been looking for a manual for the Metrotest Metropat 600 with no luck could you please let me have a copy or could you tell me where i could get one

Cheers Alan

I have been looking for a manual for the Metrotest Metropat 600 with no luck could you please let me have a copy or could you tell me where i could get one
As you seem to be going through the forum trying to gather up all the free stuff available to the members I'd have thought the least you could do would be make some sort of introductory post otherwise your requests will most likely get ignored. (Well, this is a friendly forum so some misguided goody two shoes type will no doubt sort you out, but still, bit much fella).

Hi all,

just found this forum while looking for the manual for the metropat 600, if anyone can point me in the right direction to purchase or download a copy I would be grateful.

I also intend to have a good look at this site and won't just be a person that joins gets what he wants and runs.

All the best

Ian

I have searched online for a manual with no luck, if anyone has a download link I would be grateful.

Cheers

Ian

Metrotest were (are) a CEF company, they used to make stuff but then stopped a changed their name to MTI mainly selling re-badged instruments under the Ethos brand.

You might be able to get the manual from here, ACS are the calibration arm of MTI
default_good%20luck.gif

I am also hunting in vain for the manual.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

regards

Paul

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 11:46 ---------- Previous post was made at 11:46 ----------

Ah, just reaslised what Admin said :)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was made at 11:46 ----------

Does anyone have a link for this download please? the above link says "download free" however you need a paid forum subscription!

I am also hunting in vain for the manual. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

regards

Paul

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 11:46 ---------- Previous post was made at 11:46 ----------

Ah, just reaslised what Admin said :)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was made at 11:46 ----------

Does anyone have a link for this download please? the above link says "download free" however you need a paid forum subscription!
Welcome to the forum Gizmo. You have answered your own question.. "you need a paid forum subscription". When the forum was small with just a few hundred members Admin covered all of the costs for hosting and bandwidth usage from the generosity of his own pocket. As the forum has grown with more members using the services The forum hosts increase their charges to Admin. It is unreasonable for members to expect a free services when Admin has to pay for the privilege of running and hosting this Non-profit-making voluntary contribution forum. Many aspects of the forum are free to all users. However the downloads area, which can include some large data documents, has to cover its own costs, otherwise Admin will have to remove that section completely.

Doc H.

Fair enough. I understand hosting charges completely as I also run a free forum for a reasonably large group of members and do so out of my own pocket.

"Download free" is a bit misleading though

I have paid for a months subscription and downloaded the manual however the PDF is corrupt and won't open!

Does anyone else have a copy of this file?

Paul

Fair enough. I understand hosting charges completely as I also run a free forum for a reasonably large group of members and do so out of my own pocket."Download free" is a bit misleading though

I have paid for a months subscription and downloaded the manual however the PDF is corrupt and won't open!

Does anyone else have a copy of this file?

Paul
Hello Gizmo, maybe best to PM Admin with your question.

Doc H.

The file was not corrupt - it was incomplete.

Thanks Admin,

I tried a few times from work and it said download was complete but it wouldn't open. Downloaded it today at home and it worked :)

Thank you

Paul

Hello mate. I think I have the same problem. I just bought the same pat teste but it doesn't has any manual. Can you help with.

Thank you.

Hi all,

just found this forum while looking for the manual for the metropat 600, if anyone can point me in the right direction to purchase or download a copy I would be grateful.

I also intend to have a good look at this site and won't just be a person that joins gets what he wants and runs.

All the best

Ian
MMMMM really ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.