Bank Hols... whada ya do?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So its the first of the two May bank holiday weekends......

Whats the normal activity's for Bank Hols..?

keep working as a normal week?

Jobs around home/garden?

Relax at home no jobs?

Out visiting friends/relatives?

Out sight seeing.?

Special event, sport, theater etc..?

Hobbies / leisure interest.?

Go away for a short holiday.?

Other.?

Not doing anything this may day...but i know what im gonna be doing next may day!
WELL!!!! X(

you cant just come out with statements like that!!! :(

tell us more..... ; \

the boys are all hanging on your every word! :|

WELL!!!! X( you cant just come out with statements like that!!! :(

tell us more..... ; \

the boys are all hanging on your every word! :|
Next may day im gonna be........

One year older and hungover!!!

:p

I went for hobbies, as its time to tinker with that car ^ and get it ready to sell for a new one. :|

I went for hobbies, as its time to tinker with that car ^ and get it ready to sell for a new one. :|
I would agree, car/motorbike tinkering is more hobby than work or jobs around home. Now I am trying to figure out, is a bit of gardening home jobs or hobbies? Why do these polls always miss off an option or two?

Doc H.

I'm not working this BH but my gf is working Sat&Sun but have Monday off for fun. So jobs around the house today, may go off and do something fun on Monday.

I voted for jobs around home and relaxing at home.

This weekend I'm converting the spare room into an office - just painting it up at the moment, accompanied by Kerrang to keep the spirits up.

Generally on BH weekends though we just stay home and do a barby, a few jobs, maybe have some friends round.

We just can't be doin' with trying to travel any distance on a BH; if I can't average 80+ for a journey I get ratty (the only exception is Xmas day - roads are virtually empty then). We've got relatives in Bournemouth and on a good day we can get there in 2 1/2 hrs - if it's gonna take 5+ then that's just a waste of good drinking time!

put an outside light up on the back of the garage 2 gang to 3 gang switch

just spent 2 hrs working out why the garage 2 way switch didnt work ????

:coat

put an outside light up on the back of the garage 2 gang to 3 gang switchjust spent 2 hrs working out why the garage 2 way switch didnt work ????

:coat
Well you cant just leave it there surely ? Why didnt it work ? :)

Latest posts