vote today don't forget. not that you can really

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they ran out of voting slips at my PS they can't even get that right.

don't know if its an age thing or how much i think the country is in trouble but never voted before

they ran out of voting slips at my PS they can't even get that right.don't know if its an age thing or how much i think the country is in trouble but never voted before
Me neither.

I was on another forum last week and there was a poll regarding who people was going to vote for and believe it or not BNP were by far in front.

Sure they were lying. Anyone see that video on bbc news of the bnp candidate getting into a fight?

Of the 6 candidates here, only 2 live in this area. And one of them was the Green Party candidate.

So the choice was not particularly difficult!

The spitter has filed a complaint of common assault though. Thats just BS.

they ran out of voting slips at my PS they can't even get that right.don't know if its an age thing or how much i think the country is in trouble but never voted before
How old are you?

I have voted in every election I have been eligible to vote in since my 18th birthday.

As I see it people have died to get ordinary men and women like you and I the vote. The very least we can do is to use it.

I did one go to the trouble of spoiling my ballot paper as I thought none of the candidates were fit. Still counts as a turnout.

I have voted in every election I have been eligible to vote in since my 18th birthday.As I see it people have died to get ordinary men and women like you and I the vote. The very least we can do is to use it.
My sentiments exactly.

Can I just sort of semi hijack this poll thread..

But it is related and on topic.....

I just want to say..

THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE OF OUR MEMBERS WHO HAVE VOTED TODAY!

:Applaud :Applaud:Applaud:Applaud:Applaud:Applaud

I don't care who or what you voted for...

what your personal political opinions are...

BUT

we all have a free choice...

and THAT IS GOOD!!!!!

Many people living on this planet do not have any choice about who or what governs their home, (or adopted), country...

The thought of not having a vote scares the pants off me....

so once again..

thank you ladies and gents who have taken the time to vote today!

:x :x:Applaud:Applaud:ApplaudB-)

Deke told me EVEN BRIAN VOTED!

:C

p.s.

IMHO All political parties have some good points and bad points.....

there ain't one that is 100% good! :| :innocent

I have registered Brian to vote , lied about his age, he votes by post , if he turned up they would throw him out , as what you see on here is his actual size.

It means I now have three votes , Brian doesn't understand politics so votes the same as me, Sandra always votes and then Deke but they never go there together .

the turn out was so big many could not vote :coat

a change of the victorian system is badly needed

pache im 40 i think