How satisfied with your Approved Contractor Body are you?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reading Volimax thread about Napit - Nic etc..

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9806

Got me thinking....

for those who are members of one of the Part-P approved contractor scheme providers....

How satisfied are you with you membership & the quality of service they provide?

No need to mention any scheme names..

just are you satisfied or dissatisfied? ?:|

Can't complain really..

except for 08.... no for tech help line (although I ring main switchboard and ask to be put through) --- 08... no's are not included in my mobile contract while all national numbers are!

and on a good side they are allowing me to pay fees over 4 months!

Can't complain really..except for 08.... no for tech help line (although I ring main switchboard and ask to be put through) --- 08... no's are not included in my mobile contract while all national numbers are!

and on a good side they are allowing me to pay fees over 4 months!
You answered before I typed me poll out...

Fast fingers Noz!

:Applaud :ApplaudROTFWL

I am afraid I never ticked all the boxes, but then again most of the providers do not either :(

The cost of anual subscription does not reflect value for money, and one of the reasons why I refuse to sign up for more "scope".

The help line is good IF you can get an answer on the phone.

The online helpdesk is even worse with no answer to a question I posted over a year ago.

This year I have only done one domestic install, so I am going to go AC next time and leave the domestics to the handymen and decorators and of course the firemen.

So I guess overall I am satisfied :) :) :) :innocent