normal service resumes

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JL welcome back you've been missed. See you've been helping out with boiler problems aleady. Good to see you back:Applaud

Glad you are back as I need to do some plumbing work in my house very soon and I'm sure I will need some help.

Have you ever used the Pandora Heatbanks from DPS? Looking at it as a replacment for a vented system where there is no room for a cold tank anymore (and I don't want to install an unvented system as I have no unvented cert ;) ).

Well blow me down with an industrial expansion bottle!

Lo mate and welcome back!

How was prison?

Only kidding I know you have been busy but its nice as always to see some old regular faces, Steps and special location are still here Admin despairs but allows them to post, you will get the PM from admin that says we have to humour them, but make sure you don't tell them its a secret.

Well blow me down with an industrial expansion bottle!Lo mate and welcome back!

How was prison?

Only kidding I know you have been busy but its nice as always to see some old regular faces, Steps and special location are still here Admin despairs but allows them to post, you will get the PM from admin that says we have to humour them, but make sure you don't tell them its a secret.
ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

Glad you are back as I need to do some plumbing work in my house very soon and I'm sure I will need some help.Have you ever used the Pandora Heatbanks from DPS? Looking at it as a replacment for a vented system where there is no room for a cold tank anymore (and I don't want to install an unvented system as I have no unvented cert ;) ).
one we fitted previously . :)

4438867178_541dd542c5.jpg

4438094833_c2e962a517.jpg

note the rcd fuse spur , hehe looks so good .. :)

my motto is if it looks good it is good . :)

Ordered a 250L version (one without the need for an expansion tank so manual fill) but I bet it ends up looking nowhere near that neat.

you mean the internal bubble. i prefer those to the external vessel they are so much neater. :)

i like the mega flows .. sometimes a good idea to order a dual coil for future proof as they do have a 25 year warranty on the vessel.... solar,air sourse even oil lpg etc .. endless possibilities .. :)

take ur time read the instructions and you will be fine ...

the most important thing is the blow off if the system fails, get this wrong and you have a bomb i ur house, 100 degrees under pressure comes out at over 300 degrees and will blow the walls out and flatten the house completely..nothing will survive in the house.

i am serious. !!!! youtube unvented cylinders !!!!!!

Nice to see you on here jl-heating after years teaching you how to do electrics maybe i could learn from you on here
default_good%20luck.gif

the most important thing is the blow off if the system fails, get this wrong and you have a bomb i ur house, 100 degrees under pressure comes out at over 300 degrees and will blow the walls out and flatten the house completely..nothing will survive in the house.i am serious. !!!! youtube unvented cylinders !!!!!!
Has that ever happened in real life, or just on Mythbusters?