Amy Winehouse

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watching the news coverage now!

27 years old, what a waste of a talented person.

What a waste of talent and what is it about the age 27 - Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison??

without sounding awful but quite frankly with her lifestyle, the drugs, and the drink she had it coming! she is just yet another high profile case to join the club! they tried to make her go to rehab, but she said No, No, No :eek:

hahah yep vorsprung but quite frankly she brought it on herself, she wasnt forced to take the drugs , and no1 poured the alcohol down her throat!

Got to agree on both of Mrs Streets posts,,, but I just couldn't put it in words that wouldn't evoke being flamed.

I absolutley think that she made some very silly/stupid/daft lifestyle choices, I just hope that her death will be an example of what happens when you live like she did to our kids..

i dont think the missus was inciting that it was anything linked into her death, i think she was reffering to the fact that she did make some very silly life choices that may or may not of contributed towards her untimely death!

As said very talented, but no surprise the way its ended, next will be the other big drug user pete doherty.

I loved the music she done and her voice was a gift without doubt. So sad that it all had to end. We all know about the drinking and the drugs. I just feel for her dad right now and the rest of her family that are left coming to terms with it.

From reports of her recent concerts she was on a downward slope again, no doubt many contributing factors are involved, some less beneficial than others. I shall not comment further until further details are released.

Doc H.

hey just think at the funeral she will 'Go back to black'

and im sure blake will enjoy snorting the life insurance away!

altho i do feel sorry for her dad,

Very sad , especially at age 27.

Strange, that two days ago I listened to a radio interview with Tony Bennett ( still singing at over 80 ) . She had joined him for a track on his "Duets" album apparently, he said she was one of the few modern singers with a true feel for jazz.

He then said "I hope she's looking after herself"

Latest posts