Compex Refresher Resit

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike001

Reaction score
Hi All

Not posted before so please bear with me as a newbie on here

I recently sat the compex refresher in Aberdeen Ex02 -EXO4 I have previously sat about 2 refreshers and  the one five day and 3 day full courses way back in oatcake time and passed but I failed the Ex 04 inspection module Not sure which part that is it Well it was a couple of weeks ago after all.

(A) The module with lousy pictures and you have to guess whats wrong

or

(b) The module with the is barriers and a drawing  and you fill out the paper with the drawing errors etc .

Anyone know of any good course instruction past photo / module on this particular item as I don't think simply reading up the course notes will suffice for this module.

I have to say this was the worst course have been in all the years I have taken courses there the instructor just wanted to finish early virtually no instruction at all and we were out of the building by 13.00 when we should have had to 16.30 . Might be sour grapes on my part but I am thinking of actually doing another refresher before it runs out at another place nearby as opposed to resiting the one module expensive though when your paying for it yourself.

Latest posts