Faulty PAT tester

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muttley

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am completely new to this so I hope there is someone out there who can help me. I have worked in a local charity shop for the last 3 years doing PAT testing. This morning the tester which is an MPAT60 stopped working. The digital display faded and then went blank. I clanged the plug fuse and then the main fuse but nothing happened. Any advise please.

Hello everyone, I am completely new to this so I hope there is someone out there who can help me. I have worked in a local charity shop for the last 3 years doing PAT testing. This morning the tester which is an MPAT60 stopped working. The digital display faded and then went blank. I clanged the plug fuse and then the main fuse but nothing happened. Any advise please.
get it PAT tested

Welcome to the forum, the first advice has to be to start a new thread when posting a new question, I have moved this for you. It can cause upset if members hi-jack other members threads or resurrect old threads. How old is the tester?

Doc H.

are you pat testing items that are being sold? if so you may be able to borrow mine to get you out of trouble. which shop is it?