Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking around at electrician services, I run various websites for my friends and I'm recommending that they use this forum, I've found it to be full of useful info.

hello my name is jake. i am currently on my second year of study towards the city and guilds 2330 qualification. i am very much a newbie and am keen to get my foot in the door and recieve advice from qualified, proffesional electricians. :put the kettle on

Hi everyone

I'm Pete, just started City & Guilds 2330 level 2 in Sept, so will no doubt be after advice etc in the near future :)

Hello, I am a Fire Engineer and working for the past 3 years in the field. Hope to broaden my knowledge in the fire alarm and electrical systems both in Fire Protection field.

Hi my name is Mark and I am training to be a electrician just thought I would add a few sites to help with my education and make some new friends who are like minded, so just like to say hello to everyone on this website

Hi my name is Scott I'm an electrician for a heating firm covering the south east.

Hello Scott and Colin its good to have you here. And welcome Mark, its nice to have another trainee Jack Spark here :D

Hi,

My name's Wil, and I'm not an electrician! I work in operating theatres and will quite possibly put you to sleep if you come to my hospital for an op!

Renovating a 1890 house n sussex, and trying to check some regs in advance of my electrician friend coming at the weekend to help with/do some work!

cheers.

Hi All.

I'm currently studying for the C&G 2330 in Leeds.

I'm 28 and I've been unemployed for longer than I care to admit. Saw this course and jumped at the change. Really enjoying it. I'm looking forward to being qualified in a few years so I can actually get out there and WORK WORK WORK!

Joined here for advice and networking.

Hi everyone,

I'm not a sparky but a keen diyer and interested in property investing. I have one BTL at the moment but hope to add to that once the bottom is in. I did do alot of the electrical upgrade work on my home and BTL until the part P regs were introduced so now I only do what is allowable. Maybe I missed my true vocation and should have become a sparky!

I enjoy fixing domestic appliances as well so perhaps I can make a contribution with my experiences in that respect.

All the best

Bob

Hi there, i am taking my 2391 written exam in two weeks, i would appreciate any information going also any past exam papers etc.

Hi everyone

Dave Peachey, 50 years in trade. car factory maintenance sparky, Rank xerox service engineer. N.G. Bailey Technician, College Lecturer 20 years and now training guys for C&G 2372 PV course. Getting old and desperate to find rich widow and retire to Spain (LOL) :slap

Hi I'm Vic

I work in a sugar refinery as a maintenance/project electrician. I'm clever enough to realise that I still don't know it all. Recently passed 2391 and considering the leap to domestic work.

Status
Not open for further replies.