Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum, Vic.

It's good to have you on-board. :)

Hello, we're a 150-yr-old wire guard manufacturing company in East London, we work with electrical contractors to fit guards for heating and lighting equipment so thought this would be a good way of staying in tune with what's happening in the industry.

Hello am an electrical consulting engineer from Cyprus (still using the BS7671 16th wiring regulations here:) ) i hope this forum is helpful for me, am really into research and reading a lot about everything new that comes out in the market!

Hi I'm Sue and I am trying to do it properly this time! I started working as an electrician for my Dad before going off to test computer software - now I'm back and qualified and about to register with NICEIC as a Domestic Installer.

I came across this forum whilst searching for information about isolators for a hot tub install and liked the intellegent and helpful comments so I decided to join. I hope you will be gentle with me.

Hi Sue,

Welcome to the forum.

It's good to have you on-board.

Here's to many more posts and some banter, hopefully. :D

Take your Pick of which one you would like. :) ...

:Y

Guinness

:coffee

hi i'm stewart and work as a full scope electrician around nottingham mainly maintance on all type of heating systems

Hi,

I'm Owen an Im a spark that installs security systems in the water industry but would like to get back to proper sparking! I'm looking at getting I+T and this forum came up on Google - Hello everyone

Hi, To all.

I am Dave and have worked within different areas of electrics for over 30 years. I am currently working as an Maintenance Electrician.

I am also doing the home learning course for Full Domestic Electrics.

I have completed 2weeks practical and passed the 17th edition regs and Pat Testing C&G exams.

Cheers, Dave Heath

Hi. I am 36 and have been working as an electricans mate for over ten years. I have recently started college to get the paper work i need to be qualified. One of the students there told me about this site and had an exam paper printed out with your logo on it.

I just wanted to have a look and see what help this site maybe to me. Thanks and speak soon.

Hi. I am 36 and have been working as an electricans mate for over ten years. I have recently started college to get the paper work i need to be qualified. One of the students there told me about this site and had an exam paper printed out with your logo on it.

I just wanted to have a look and see what help this site maybe to me. Thanks and speak soon.

Hello all, My name is Mick and I am from Leeds, W Yorks. Currently training as a sparky after 8 years of failing to start ( something always went wrong before starting college).

Anyway, was informed of this forum by my cousin who told me that it would be beneficial as there are many helpful and time served sparkys on here and it would help with my studies, So many thanks in advance for all that I learn here.

Hello all, My name is Mick and I am from Leeds, W Yorks. Currently training as a sparky after 8 years of failing to start ( something always went wrong before starting college).

Anyway, was informed of this forum by my cousin who told me that it would be beneficial as there are many helpful and time served sparkys on here and it would help with my studies, So many thanks in advance for all that I learn here.

Hello I'm Mark

I'm a newbie although I did a lot of my training back in the late Nineties and after a long layoff I'm trying to get into the industry.

Taking my 17th on Wednesday then 2392 on 22nd December. in between that hopefully my ECS.

Then to hit the jobs market and see if some kind person will take on an old YTS lackie ( I make a mean cup of tea).

All the best. :put the kettle on

Hello I'm Mark

I'm a newbie although I did a lot of my training back in the late Nineties and after a long layoff I'm trying to get into the industry.

Taking my 17th on Wednesday then 2392 on 22nd December. in between that hopefully my ECS.

Then to hit the jobs market and see if some kind person will take on an old YTS lackie ( I make a mean cup of tea).

All the best. :put the kettle on

Hi everyone im Denno an electrician in london,stumbled across the the forum on google looking for 2392/2391 information,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts