Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone im Denno an electrician in london,stumbled across the the forum on google looking for 2392/2391 information,

hi my name is chris

owner of a small electrical business

nic aproved since 1997

just browsing through

crbvcurbvubruvbruvbequal to/more thanequal to/less thancrbvcurbvubruvbruvb

hi my name is chris

owner of a small electrical business

nic aproved since 1997

just browsing through

crbvcurbvubruvbruvbequal to/more thanequal to/less thancrbvcurbvubruvbruvb

hello,

not a tradesman, but a man with a house that was "diy-ed" by previous owners. I would rather understand as much as I can about a problem, before calling in the cavalry, A) cos I might be able to remedy it, and B) I might deter the bandits

thanks

ainz

hello,

not a tradesman, but a man with a house that was "diy-ed" by previous owners. I would rather understand as much as I can about a problem, before calling in the cavalry, A) cos I might be able to remedy it, and B) I might deter the bandits

thanks

ainz

Hello

I have spent the best part of 30 years in the electrical field as a maintainance electrician in a large company.

hi i'm Rich joined forum when i needed advice on heater.. great forum

Hi Folks.

Im on the search for programming information for a Tiger TP-06-18 dimming system. Scene setting in a Pub!

Any information would be gratefully received!!

Thanks, Jim

Hi.

My name is Chris and I've been an electrician for forty three years. The last five years I have been a lecturer in electrical installation so I would say I know a bit about the job.

I enjoy helping people so if I can answer any of your questions I will.

Regards

Chris K

default_good%20luck.gif

Hi.My name is Chris and I've been an electrician for forty three years. The last five years I have been a lecturer in electrical installation so I would say I know a bit about the job.

I enjoy helping people so if I can answer any of your questions I will.

Regards

Chris K

default_good%20luck.gif
talk about putting yourself in the firing line.

:slap

Hi all Ryan's the name.

I'm currently struggling through the level 3 city & guilds 2330. Haven't found an employer as yet in the field so making end's meet at KFC, and getting festivly plump in the process.

hi

i am semi retired and manly work on domestic instalations

Hello. I'm popeye and i'm just about to finish my qualification and start-up on my own. This website seems great with vast amounts of info and advice. Came across it by chance using goole, but great find.

Hi I am Matt

I am a plasterer training to be an electrician!

Doing my level 3 as we speak

Hello, Second year apprentice with an oil and gas industry control system company. Currently studying my 2330.

Thanks

Hi, My name is Scrumpola. I am a sole trader, domestic spark. I find this forum and everyone's pooled knowledge an invaluable resource. Thanks!

Hi everyone new member just saying hello originally from the Midlands but now residing in sunny Dorset (well not at the moment)

Hi I'm an experienced niceic approved contarctor, so feel free to ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts