Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm a heating engineer looking for information on wiring duel fuel (solid/GAS\oil systems. Found some of your threads very interesting

Welcome to the forum, Gents.

Hi fullrewire,

Welcome to the forum, where in T&W mate, Washington?

I have been to 2 factories up there!

Bet you can guess which ones!

hi.my name is john,i am 30 years old,and i am new in the electric industry.i found this forum very helpfull,especialy for people like me who are just starting.

keep up the good work

thanks

Hello all, I've just joined the forum. I am just leaving the regular Army where i've been an electrical and electronic engineer for 24 years. I'm now looking to work in the domestic electric industry with a colleague of mine in our own business therefore i look forward to using this forum for any tips and information that may be available.

I am in the process of regstrng with napit, I will like to hear your thoughts and ideas about the whole process of being solo. lets be honest guys, whats it like out there as a solo?

I am in the process of regstrng with napit, I will like to hear your thoughts and ideas about the whole process of being solo. lets be honest guys, whats it like out there as a solo?
A little more about your history ie training before I would comment on you going out on your own.

Hey, ive been browsing the fourms alot over the last few weeks so finally decided to sign up, currently in the process of going self-employed, so hoping to beable find as much information as I can. :worship

Hello StressSparky,

Welcome to the forum. :)

hi i am curently doing C&G's level 2 in electrical installation (2330) at Exeter college

o yer and i am sitting my 204 written exam in about an

Hello Martin,

Welcome to the forum.

When are you sitting your 204?

Hello, I'm Richard, a self employed heating engineer, mostly subbying for a local solar thermal and PV company. Also had experience of oil, gas and other heating types; install, service and breakdown. A bit rusty now and needing to brush up on various things including solid fuel control wiring as we are branching out into this; so stumbled on the forum. Cheers all. Richard

Hi I'm Zeezee.

I've done time as a mate and my grandfather was a sparky for life.

I'm an Aussie living in Brighton and am (finally) doing my course.

When I haven't got my head in books or running in circles after wife and kids, I'm a spraycan stencil and graphic artist.

I found this site by googling 'electrician forum', which I did coz I'm off to do my 17th Edition and PAT testing next week and know nobody else to kick thoughts with.

I joined up to be in touch with humans instead of books.

Seeyaz around

Zz

Hi, :Salute i'm David i have just joined to this forum, i want to share my information with you and to keep in touch with all the news:^O

Hi

Qualified 2330 3 years ago and have done the 17th update. Work in IT at present but have van and all the gear to start with Domestic work. I believe I have the confidence to make a go of this but to start with the speed could be an issue. I am going to start with weekends and then if it picks up will go full time. Want to be legit and get registered but could do with a little guideance on who to register with and what they expect when they do the test, so any advice welcome. Heard this is a really good site for info and guidance.

Cheers

Mark

Hello, as my username suggests my name is Rich and I live in Cardiff!

I started the 2330 in September 2010 and am currently unemployed. I would ideally like to find work as a mate or improver but until that happens I am offering to work unpaid so that I can gain some on the job experience.

I read about this forum in the Sparx magazine that we receive at college and it is a great resource for someone like me not in the industry to connect with people who are.

Status
Not open for further replies.