Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly is, test it.

Welcome to the forum, it's good to have you on-board. :)

Hello I'm Michael, I'm hoping to gain an apprenticeship in the electrical industry. I'm due to sit my SECTT test on the 12th of April. I googled mock tests for SECTT and this website appeared, browsed around and found it really interesting so I signed up.

Hello, I am a Training Electrician Who's had a lot of practical experiance over the last ten years or so (as a mate, on and off due to circumstances beyond my control!) and finally decided to get qualified! I've joined this site to help me get information/ Keep up to date with the current industry to help with my studies. Thanks!

Hello Jay,

Welcome to the forum, it's good to have you on-board. :)

Admin.

Watcha ya i iz a sparky n i love it off, ja ya ta min brov, hahaha, just getting my head round the 2392 with hope of passing with a little help from you guys... i dream of passing the 2391 too so i can make myself rich beyond my wildest dreams!!

Just need a job now...

hi my names connor im 30 years old just finishing 3rd year worked as a spark for years with no papers so just getting round to it now better late than never

It's crunchtime, Crunch.

Welcome to the forum. :)

hi i have just booked my elecsa assessment today and am a bit worried about whats to come. ive recentley returned from afghan so been out of the loop for 11 months. therefore i have no recent work to produce. catch 22 if ime not registered i cant get work and no recent work means hard to get regitered. so ime going for a cu upgrade on my own property is this advisable . also i like to think i am very practical but when it comes to paperwork i am a bit less confident. would like any advice thanks

hi i have just booked my elecsa assessment today and am a bit worried about whats to come. ive recentley returned from afghan so been out of the loop for 11 months. therefore i have no recent work to produce. catch 22 if ime not registered i cant get work and no recent work means hard to get regitered. so ime going for a cu upgrade on my own property is this advisable . also i like to think i am very practical but when it comes to paperwork i am a bit less confident. would like any advice thanks
If you don't like paperwork steer clear of part p because thats what its all about but welcome to the forum.

Hello Hairyass.

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for posting. Better late than never as they say. Here's to many more, I hope. :) Guinness

Hello I am Ian, currently on My Level 2 C&G 2330, passed all theory exams to date and have the 2 Practical exams to finish in May. After that, we have the option of continuing Level 3 C&G 2330 or progressing on to C&G 2357 Level 3. I am looking for a placement, apprenticeship, electricians mate or just general ladder holder until the right job comes along.

hi there. am currantly training at atl.to be come a domestic electrcian am working though my exams at the moment but i have my 2377 comming up on thursday so am looking for some mock papers can any one help plz

Hi everyone.

Im martin and I run an electrical and plumbing companyin kent. Just found a link to this site on the tysoft websit (purchased their software a while ago). Love teh debate on electrical forums so look forward to some interesting reading!

Hi Guys how are you all. im new to this so be gentle.

hello all have spent time browsing this forum looks good so joined, am very busy at mo tryin to get partp sorted all the best

Hello Druid,

Welcome to the forum - Thanks for registering and for posting.

Here's to many more?! Guinness

Best regards,

Admin.

Hello everybody,

I am an apprentice at the moment, hoping to become a sparky soon. I have found this forum and I think I can learn stuff here. I will be annoying you guys with my questions. :)

No you won't be annoying mate - We're here to help. :)

Welcome to the forum Dave, it's good to have you on-board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts