Inspection Cameras

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4tty

Scaredy cat™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Wasent looking into getting one but saw that LIDL has an inspection camera on offer for

Last edited by a moderator:
ive got one similar. the light on them are not that good, so in a dark area you cant see far, but there great for finding lost wires once you drill downlight hole and cant see the cable. especially if you use the hook attachment

Do you take yours to work everyday mate or just depending on job, whether you may think it will be needed?

I wouldnt mind getting one but would be gutted if it turned out to be rubbish. Does yours have a good picture? Is yours a branded one like milwaukee or like the linked one?

Thanks again Andy

:)

lives in the van. image is reasonable, just the LED's are small and not as bright as they could be.

its not a branded one, got it on ebay for around

If you check out the picture spec, I think you'll find that the ones you can get offf Ebay that operate from your laptop (USB connection) have about 4 times the pixcel count and more functionality for the same (ish) money.

Just noticed that this object of desire is on offerr at Lidl...so forget it.

There will only be one available, it will be in the rear loading bay at the Stromness branch [only open on Coronation days]

I have never yet been to the lower end purveyors of tat local Lidl and them ever have in what was on the offers flyer as 'they [it] were/[was] sold when we opened, Sir'...usually to a staff member...coat

Well if it is anything like the quality of my Clas Ohlson 'Fein Copy' you will not be disappointed. In fact everything I have bought from them has been excellent and the Customer Service is second to none... :coat
thats why I thought of them,

I would 2nd those comments.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:44 ----------

Why don't they deliver then?
admin, if you want one the cost of postage and a beer will do. :D

They were meant to be starting a website for orders in March/April.

Ring the Kingston branch as it is the UK HQ and ask for customer services/mail order. You need to visit the store if at all possible. I have bought things that have got me out of so much carp...and for not a lot of money. See my 'nipple and Nuts Mix' pics on the funny signs thread for one example

Their Fein-a-like blades are freaking brilliant for the money...I have just graduated to the semi-circle ones for plastic trunking/dao trunk etc. One battery tool has semi-circ fitted all the time other has 32mm bimetal [Yes, I know, I have too many multitools, but what you gonna do!]... :coat

I bought a Powerfix one from Lidl today - and I'm impressed.

Made (or sourced) by Targa Gmbh who have a very cosy relationship with Lidl. Diameter of camera head at 9mm is almost half that of the one being sold by Clas Ohlson (which looks ok for

Latest posts