Logo on next inspection labels

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil Holdsworth

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a company that put company logos on next inspection labels please? 

Thanks Neil 

I use a Brother QL-570. You can make your own. You can buy a roll of the paper and design your own, really easy, can make all sorts of custom labels. I even print out circuit schedules. Saves alot of money

No. Its only black and white but looks good. Clean and crisp on new metal boards rather than having lots of different colours. Even put the NICEIC logo on. Can make any type of label. Easy to change designs and always have plenty of labels at no real costs.

Think I paid less than £10 for a continuous roll. Its about 62mm wide by any length. Can fit the text on in that depth for inspection labels and make it longer for circuit schedule. The tape last for well over a year, think mine is about 2 years old and I use a lot. You can get tapes all different widths. I have another that's 29mm wide on continuous roll also which is good for other labels 

Yes. Peel the back and stick on. Use standard pen or I use fine line permanent marker. Because you design the stickers on a computer, I have several templates set up, if you wanted to you could for a specific day - print the date of test and re-test date straight onto the sticker. So you wouldnt need a pen. There are many options.