MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin 7

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
TEF Moderator
Sponsor
Reaction score
1671753270358.png

I thought this lit up Christmas Ornament would be nice for electrical inclined membership to appreciate. This is next to train tracks that go thru a little town near me.
So, I'm wishing all of you a Merry (warm) Christmas. And I invite you to share any Christmas or seasonal Holiday photos you have.

Merry Christmas peeps. Hope everyone has a good one.

Who's gonna be the first to post about their Christmas day callout nightmare ??????
We have a family business, an I.T. shop, we give out and emergency contact number to all the customers who buy computers for Christmas etc. We generally have a couple of phone calls on Christmas morning and our customers are very appreciative of our service. We normally sort things out remotely, on one occasion over the last 10 years we did a site visit when a power supply decided it wanted to expire.

I'm glad most of you had a good Christmas. Sorry for the Covid @Geoff1946 , I hope its a very mild case.

I'm glad most of you had a good Christmas. Sorry for the Covid @Geoff1946 , I hope its a very mild case.
Yes thanks. It's just been a cold and persistent cough. passing now but still tested +ve on Christmas morning
It wouldn't have occurred to us it was Covid if we hadn't tested with kits left from last year. Perhaps we shouldn't have bothered, but once we knew, we felt guilty mixing with others.
I bet plenty of the "colds" going around are the same.
It also didn't stop me being called on to rescue a neighbour with an electrical emergency on Christmas day!

Latest posts