Music

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunter

Reaction score
If you all have 5 mins to spare, could you please visit this site http://breakinto.co.uk/ and put a vote in for Ryan Taylor, he's a mate of mine and has lucky enough to get into the final three in a music competition run by Scott mills, This is the break he's been waiting for. He has had to put up with his rivals fans sending him and his wife threats via Facebook, and he's also been sent viruses via email (nice people). This isn't the sort of thing that I would normally bother with, but I think he's worth a vote.

Thanks

Bunter

I've done it for ya mate. Tell us a bit more about the threats etc please. It obviously means alot to them people
Hi, thanks for taking the time to vote. As for the threats and abuse, they have been posted on Facebook and Twitter, I haven't seen them yet, facebook have blocked the posters and 'Breakinto' have been blocking people that have been abusing the voting system, at one point the voting had to be restarted because somebody had hacked the the site and stopped Ryans votes. As you say people feel strongly about this sort of thing, I'm just amazed that some of them behave like they do.

Thanks again.

Thanks everyone so far, Ryan is back in the lead! If can find the time, voting can be done once from every I.P address, and mobile 3g phones.

Thanks for voting or nearly voting, Ryan came 2nd, only 3 votes in it, and 12,000 odd votes that's not much. If you chaps hadn't of voted it would have a much bigger gap. Thank you very much for making the effort.

Cheers

Bunter