Progress update on my 2330 level 2 course

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

androiduk2002

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls,

My course is nearly over after 2 years of 2 evenings a week (its a heck of a commitment new students be warned).

Its slightly out of order as I still have my module 204 Tuesday 24th evening and my module 205 Monday 23rd during the day to do.

But last week I did my 206 practical exam which involved a meter of SWA , sub main a meter of galv trunking , a 2 way lighting circuit with 2 lamps in 20mm steel conduit and 4 13amp switched sockets in 20mm PVC conduit in 2 days.

Well we asked last night and although we have to wait for the official grading confirmation we was told we all passed . A few minor issues which we will have to wait for the full report to find out, but I passed (thats one weight off).

I wish to say a huge thank you to everyone that has taken the time to reply to any post I have made and or any PM I have sent , your time and thought has be very very welcomed.

I also wish to a huge thank you to Mr Admin and to Mr Batty , you both know why ! ! .

So tonight I am guessing the :Y Guinness are on me .

Thanks All.

Andy

well done, glad you passed. Are you on for the Level 3 next?

For a further update , took my module 205 exam on Monday passed with a distinction (not bad for only 2 sessions in class room and alot of revision/home study on part) and took my 204 on Tuesday night again passed this .

Now got to wait for official confirmation from City & Guilds and the paper work to be processed but I should of passed 2330 Level 2 .