Warning

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsparky

Reaction score
hello fellow sparkies

a warning to you all with regard to an electrical wholsaler.

I ordered some light fittings online with this lot because they had the fitings in stock and i needed them ugently, my local suppliers couldnt help.. well i have been scammed, they are not trading and are still taking payments on line so keep well clear.... unless you know different

they trade as

and

so if i were stay away

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you paid by credit card? Chance you can get it back!

I think I was taken for a ride tonight, called into CEF and paid 78p each for 20mm galv couplers! FFS, I happened to be passing, needed them there and then etc etc.

Sorry to hear you've been done oldsparky, thanks for the heads up though.

Sorry you've been ripped off Ancient One , not my area but its always useful to know these things.

ONOFF... I believe steel conduit stuff is rocketing in price !!!

"******? Guessing that's and amalgamation of "****" as in Foots **** near ****** and the word "**********" I live fairly local.............I could nip by and take a dump through their letterbox! :lol: (Think I used to use a Siemens stockist over that way?).

Those couplers, I wasn't really thinking there was I! I could have popped down to QVS in Orpington where they're only 15p each or Electricfix - same price. I will say though, begrudgingly, that these expensive ones do seem thicker gauge and the galvanising is not as snotty. Must be about time actually that Sevenoaks got a Screwfix.........................

ONOFF... is actually possible to "dump" horizontally through a letterbox ???? :( :eek:
default_Hits%20the%20fan.gif

And do we need a "Dumping " Smilie ?

After a phone call by one of the forum owners to the company named in post 1, we should like to point out that the named company mentioned are still in business and still trading.

We suggest future that facts are checked before posts like this are made in the future before posting on an open internet forum in haste and that any problems with supplies from any companies are taken up with the company directly.

Please read this thread

http://www.talk.elec...acceptable-use/

and take note regarding our terms of use.

Defamatory comments made on an open internet forum can cause both the original poster and TEF Solutions Ltd problems including legal proceedings.

This thread is now locked, should you need any further information please send me a PM.

my post has been locked,

So we cannot warn others of impending scams any more just i case they might sue..

I have no apology to make of any comments i made with regard to the said company because they have my money and i have no goods.

If they decide to answer their phone, return an e mail and speak to me and explain what is going on then i might consider an apology, until then i will spread the word on every forum i can.

Regards to you all, and i hope you dont get ripped off.

rant over.

I was thinking a bit of 100mm wide trunking lid, suitably de-burred...........will post pictures, do we have a "Brown" Museum? :coat
Make sure you earth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.