Willing to work (unpaid) in Derby/Burton area.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyB

Reaction score
Hi,

I currently work a regular job on weekdays, while studying at college once a week (2330 lvl 2).

I am very eager to gain as much practical experience as possible and as such would be willing to give up my weekends to do so, my main goal is to be able to access the NVQ lvl3 in September.

I am mature (35 and married with kids), hold a full clean driving licence, have my own transport and vde tools, have very good customer/interpersonal skills and am a grafter. Any opportunities would be gratefully received.

Welcome to the forum JonnyB, and good luck, times are hard for all trades at the moment but persistance does pay off in some circumstances.

Thanks and hello.

Yeah I'm aware that there is little out there at present, although I expect this should change as the economy starts to recover -sometime in the next ten years or so :)

Hey jonnyb

Welcome , I have a unit In burton that has been first fixed , and in the next few months or so will be getting second fixed , there is quite a wide range of bits to second fix , usual bits like sockets and lighting , to fire alarm and a security system , I can not offer any wage , but if you want to cone and give us a lift I can give you time to talk you through things and help any way I can ... Pm me you details if your interested , and I will give you a buzz when it's ready to second fix ...

Hi danny7299,

PM sent, this is exactly the sort of thing I am looking for, many thanks.