Just Fleeing From Strictly

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah  Didn't mean just . as in ..just ..  i meant just as in Kerch .  Also took a dump , delivered the neighbour's cards , fetched fish & chips then retired to the  sanctuary of the office. 

Edit;   AND paid the Council Tax online , nearly lost the right to pay by installments as I forgot ...again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even worse here, Mrs107 has got that class 1 Muppet Jonathan  Woss on the box...............................

Well TV is off here! ;)

I have Absolute Rock playing on the iPad, this second, AC/DC For Those About To Rock! Awesome.

Just a bloody shame I could not get tickets. ; (

Complaints against "proper" music will not be entertained.

Now we have Bob Seager, Old Time Rock & Roll.

Complainants will be shot upon complaint. ;)

PARANOID! ;)

Internet radio, you can get an app! ;)

Search RadioPlayer.

I have 3 to choose from, Absolute Classic Rock, (on now), Raise Your Hands - Bon Jovi, oe Genesis, Jesus He Knows me!

Team Rock Radio, and Planet Rock (both of which I have on my DAB in the van & on my little Pure DAB that I take with me).

This time Sat night Absolute is the best though IMHO.

I'm quite a Prog fan, mind I am gutted I could not get AC/DC tickets! ; (

I would have gone into debt to get them.

Ah, well I saw the mighty ACCADACCA when they played MEN a couple of years ago, :D

I've got internet radio in shed, :)

Btw, I had 5 people on phone and prob about a dozen on internet trying to get tickets for me,

Wife got me them and had all her office trying to get them,,,,