Just Fleeing From Strictly

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Sidey - jut got Steven Wilson ticket at Wolverhampton in May. Don't get any better prog than that!

Yes Dave very Widdly! ;)

Porcupine Tree Dave Wilson, I was a bit confused at first, did not make 4 from 2+2!

Coming to Cardiff, I would not go on my own & doubtful Mrs SW would come.

I like the Dream Theatre stuff I have heard too.

Saw Marillion in the local school leisure centre with Ian Jones of Karnataka, we were big mates back then, lost touch with him probably 20 years ago now.

http://karnataka.org.uk/

I'm not sure it would be the same seeing those bands play now. I saw ACDC play in Atlanta Ga and I saw ZZTop play in a cattle shed just outside Cannock in Staffordshire both in the 80's, both were stunning shows. I've always avoided going to see bands again in recent years for fear of disappointment.

Doesn't always work like that. In the last couple of years I've seen Caravan, Focus and The Blockheads who were all Brilliant. Black Sabbath at download was a bit pathetic in my opinion however!

..................well, I'm watching the Victoria's Secrets show at the mo on Freeview channel 18. My 16yr old boy actually passed the lounge door and saw the TV, stopped and came in and is sitting down. Something that hasn't happened in living memory.

Mind, his Mum isn't too impressed as I've just told him all the women on the catwalk are actually created by CGI. Also that they encourage you to buy the lingerie in the hope that your one at home will turn into a supermodel.

No Xmas pressie for me tonight then!  :lol:

......got to go they're discussing the "Fantasy Bra"! Ed Sheeran is on stage looking like the luckiest ginger bloke EVER!

Well......

Stupidly (or not) I went and bought Mrs Noz 2 tickets for the strictly live tour next month in Manchester and she's decided that she'll take me for my birthday,,,, get a hotel room for the night etc

On the plus side I'm in the good books for a change,,,, plus I get to look at some very tidy dancers for a couple of hours, don't care much about the dancing though ;)

Latest posts