Armeg Competition

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armeg UK

Sponsor
Reaction score
Morning TEF.

Well, it's here. As promised. The competition many of you have been waiting for.

STARLOCK BLADES!!!!

Yes, that's right, we finally have our Starlock MultiTool blades on the market and ready to go.

The blades can be seen on our web page here

https://www.armeg.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=101

So for a chance to win one of each of the 4 Starlock blades we have in the launch range can you pm me the answer to the following question.

"Armeg celebrate a very special anniversary this month. What is that anniversary?"

All correct answers will be entered into the random number generator as usual and one winner chosen. This winner will be announced on Monday 20th February after the 8am deadline.

Good Luck!

Phil.

Can I say that these are great. Tried them on the first job in the new year and was impressed. So it's worth entering.

(Hope that was ok. You know where to send the bag of used notes)

((WHOOPS DID I POST THAT LAST BIT IN PUBLIC ??? ))

LOL

Oh jeez I thought there was an announcement!!!
Morning TEF.

Well, it's here. As promised. The competition many of you have been waiting for.

STARLOCK BLADES!!!!

Yes, that's right, we finally have our Starlock MultiTool blades on the market and ready to go.

So for a chance to win one of each of the 4 Starlock blades we have in the launch range can you pm me the answer to the following question.

"Armeg celebrate a very special anniversary this month. What is that anniversary?"

All correct answers will be entered into the random number generator as usual and one winner chosen. This winner will be announced on Monday 20th February after the 8am deadline.

Good Luck!

Phil.
Morning TEF.

STARLOCK BLADES!!!!

Good Luck!

Phil.
50th, Phil

It's a bit late now but,
Click the avatar
Start conversation

It looks like you are posting on open forum but it isn't, it's private. Just some quirk of this Yank , blue on blue, jingoistic, oil stealing, war mongering," friendly" fire system
Thanks Kerching. I did it that way first, and thought I was opening a new discussion, so deleted it. I have redone it. I also tried to delete my post where I answered it, it doesn’t give me that option, hey ho. thanks for taking the time to point me in the right direction.

Right Gents, competition closed. All correct DM's (and replies to the post ;) ) have been entered into the random number generator and the winner is.....

@Sharpend

Congratulations Sharpie, please DM me your address and I'll get the prize sent out to you.

Commiserations to all other entrants but thanks for having a go. Keep your eyes peeled for another Armeg competition soon :)

Phil.

Latest posts