Assessment Tomorrow

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And, for a change - I`m looking forward to it  ]:) .

First discussion on the agenda will be the debacle of the commons select committee, as it pertains to part pee.

Second will be the carp certs I have in my possession, one done by an NICEIC A/C; the other by an ELECSA member ( ELECSA now being in bed with NICEIC.........). Both pertaining to one of the jobs we`re going to look at ]:)   ]:)

And thirdly, if there is any suggestion of "looking for niggly things to pick up on".......I`ll be telling him that he`s had his last biscuit; and a NAPIT representative will be doing next year`s visit. I`ve only one client now who wants NIC - and if I have to give them up, its no big loss - one or two small to medium jobs a year, plus a big-ish job every five years. 

Lets see what happens............................ :facepalm:

Forget all that just give him stale biscuits, he'll send the Napit guy himself! Afterall we all know that they care more for the biscuit than the electrical trade.

To be fair - I`ve seen the same guy for almost ten years; and he`s alright. Nice, ex-tools type guy.

But, they ALL like to be pedantic and picky. 

I don`t HAVE any stale biscuits. They don`t last that long.......................................

I think myself and KME should join forces, we could call ourselves little and large!! Or make it into the Guinness Book of Records as the oddest working couple !!

Scrap that idea, reading it back it sounds like we are both gay, not tall and short!!

Well???

It was one of the easiest, low stress ones we`ve had.

I piled in with some shitty certs that had come into my possession, from local contractors, and asked, if this was an acceptable standard of works from the scams et al, why the hell we bothered being registered with `em anymore.

Then told him that we were going to a job that I wasn`t giving him the cert for, `cos it didn`t have one yet. I wanted his input on the best way around a problem with on-site generation - he agreed.

In the house at 8.45.

Out to jobs ( over 20 miles away) at 10.15

Finished at 14.50, with one "clerical" issue on a cert.

I`ll take that

There`s ALWAYS one................

but - the "sting in the tail...........?"

I had him back - for the last THREE years he`s spelled my name wrong - I ALWAYS correct it.

" Failure to correctly identify the approved contractor undergoing assessment; despite repeated reminders"

He `sort of` laughed............................