Best wi/fi receiver and kinetic switch ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Chaps and Chapesses,

I don't usually get much call for these so haven't a clue on best choice ?.

I have 12 x led cabinet lights @ 3.7 Watts each fed from 3 x 15 watt and 2 x 30 watt rated 230/24 volt drivers.
Anyone got a favorite long lasting recommendation please šŸ™ šŸ™‚

Did you mean These (They are NOT wi-fi)
Hi Thanks , yes switches are not wi-fi but receiver units are on some models, so customer can use app and amazon dot ect .

I found a kit sold by Ener-j but theirs only shows it as a hundred watt max for the wi-fi one and I was looking for a larger unit allowing for inrush or extra lamps.

Thanks for the link , I will check out quinetic.

Fitted quote a few of the Quinetic units and never had an issue. Great for controlling lights on sheds or garages from the house as the range of them is great.

Wifi versions only fitted 1 of but again seems to work OK.

Ive fitted several of the Enerj ones (they're rubbish IMHO).... ended having to replace them with the Quinetic,,, they've been absolutely fine ever since
Thanks for that !
Looking at there website all descriptions seem copy and pasted and not correct for the product .
Our local denmams shipped their stock of them out last week so I guess they had lots of returns ! .