CK Magma range, tool storage bags, totes, caddys, belts etc

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pewter

Conspiracy Theorist™
Reaction score
C.K Magma Technicians Tool Case Plus (MA2632)

broke my 3rd and last blue C.K technicians tool case couple of weeks ago(i kept overloading them). The new Magma range is alot stronger and made alot better. Hard plastic base, tougher zips and slightly different layout. The 2632 is the bigger version and far superior IMO to the 2630. Im glad the blue range has gone , i broke too many of them. Although within a couple of weeks i have broken one of the spring clips that holds the strap to the bag, (all of my blue ones did that).I keep it clean and for clean tools, to go in clean jobs. Excellent bag.

CK MAGMA MA2633 TECHNICANS TOTE

I have the new one of these also, feels a bit better than the blue one one, no massive changes excellent bag. Good small size for moving around a job. I use it for 1st fix and not so clean jobs. My old blue one is still in service, i use it to store my crash and bash equipment for lifting boards etc.

I still have the old blue C.K blue rucksack, great for going up vertical ladders onto roofs, i have even used it when i had to use the train and tube ( i try and avoid public transport). Great for ladders and foot patrol, although i use it to store my books most of the time.

I have the blue technicians vest, which i think is good for working off ladders, when moving around a big job and i need my hands free. I am not a fan of tool belts, but i think the vest works great when needed. I have had it a while and only a couple of zips have broken, although it does not come out that often.

I'm still using the stanley rucksac tool bag, but the side pockets are on their way out, so I shall soon be in the market for a replacement tool bag........Elex2012 shopping is in order I think.