Does anyone know AIKO PV

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Smith

Reaction score
Hello

I came across this brand Aiko who manufacture the N-type +600W and for once available such panels are available in the UK. The Jinko, DMEGC, Lingo equivalents exist but are not available in the UK

Here is the datasheet https://aikosolar.com/static/pdfjs/...Tch2oDNpXnVBJgfYuJe10kC1x3G8pY0-2CEnHPjjy_6ZA
However, I find it strange that the dimensions of the Aiko are 2278 x 1134 x 35mm when their competitors's are 2465 x 1134 x 35mm

Do you know this brand AIKO? What is your experience?
I was going to go with Sharp 550W as I could not find anything above 600W, but if the AIKO is as good as the datasheet specs, then this is a no-brainer.

For info, the cost I have found is 140GBP per panel

Thanks

24% efficient, that explains slightly smaller physical size. I would check out Red-dot winner, and what that actually means. Looks tidy enough from the photos.

Good idea

https://www.red-dot.org/project/abc-modules-63670
It does not seem to mean much at least technically speaking :(

What I found about AIKO is that they manufacturer their own waffles
Wires on the back means more light absorbancy on the front. Normally you have very thin wires running over the front of the silicone cells which occupy a percentage of the frontal area, ergo, reduce efficiency.

Most companies make their own cells, the important bit is the TuV and ISO quality control.

Wires on the back means more light absorbancy on the front. Normally you have very thin wires running over the front of the silicone cells which occupy a percentage of the frontal area, ergo, reduce efficiency.

Most companies make their own cells, the important bit is the TuV and ISO quality control.
so I take this will do then

1697317097268.png