ELECTRICIAN REQUIRED / WANTED / NEEDED / VACANCY for PAT job in Birmingham, West Midlands.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Ok boys & girls I have a potential portable appliance testing job up in Birmingham.

I have been offered this work by one of my customers down here in Berkshire who is high up in a company that makes & installs cash tills.

Anyway this work is for 250 units to be tested at the customers site in Birmingham, with the possibility of on going contractual pat'ing.

I declined the offer purely because I'd have to put in a big price due to the distance from here to there & I'm fairly busy at the moment anyway, but I did say I could probably get someone local in Brum that could probably do it as work is slowing up for some.

So if you are interested let me know & I will pass you the contact details of my customer/contact so you can leaise directly with him.

What I would say is (please dont take this the wrong way anybody) please dont mess the guy around he is a valued customer of mine.