Get Schupa B401M B40 Mcb

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm trying to locate one off the above breakers.

I have found some (GET & ALTO versions) - second hand on the net - but not for a reasonable price and I want new.

Any help or suggestions for readily available, compatible alternatives would be much appreciated.

The following (finished) listing shows what I mean. (I did ask the seller but no longer available)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GET-40B1M-MCB-40-amp-Type-B-Circuit-Breaker-Schupa-/161054795146?ViewItem=&clk_rvr_id=590578441001&item=161054795146&nma=true&si=Q9Mjp1uX7%252B4m5mtD15dfzApK6Tg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Thanks.

have you got any measurements?

Im sure there will be a match, looks like a typical generic MCB to me.

just a matter of getting the busbar terminal to match the din rail mount spacing.

Its just the spacing of the bottom terminal that matters really,  ( just in case you didn't know ) . 

Also , do we not have an "MCB Compatibility " list  on the Forum .   Compiled by KME  if I remember .

Canoeboy said:
Are you still going to your favourite store???  :innocent
Not unless absolutely necessary!

Plasterboard was V cheap,there recently and i needed some

Did i ever tell you about their abysmal customer service and "couldnt care less " after sales service on a warranty which was not worth the paper it was