Grid switch's for appliances

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a load of Radishes that photobucket really is. Just gone through 'delete my account' and it tells you that it will take 48 hours to delete, then when you finish the process it comes up with 'your account will be deleted on 10/10/2016' WTGrape? 

Don't make me laugh duck they don't know their arses from their head. It states clearly that photobucket does not invade your privacy (to paraphrase) then just hits you with more adverts than you get on itv!! Not for me I'm out!

Now I know you're winding me up duck, just clicked on your link and it flicks up a page and at the top it says 'tinypic' and directly underneath says photobucket.com 

:shakehead

Don't make me laugh duck they don't know their arses from their head. It states clearly that photobucket does not invade your privacy (to paraphrase) then just hits you with more adverts than you get on itv!! Not for me I'm out!

Now I know you're winding me up duck, just clicked on your link and it flicks up a page and at the top it says 'tinypic' and directly underneath says photobucket.com 

:shakehead

Not a wind up just the way things are in the world of image hosting.

alternatively you could get canoe to hook you up your own server or upgrade to a gold account on here which I believe allows you to upload larger images.

Or do what onoff mentioned.

I got a huge ad for P&O cruise's on tinypic.

:C

Latest posts