Growatt shineapp reporting wrong "exported to grid" values

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nohejlt

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have the SPH 8000TL3 BH installed with ARK 2.5H batteries, the SPH is in load first mode and I am using the export limitation function to limit the exported energy to null (only the technical exports will be there, when the regulation is not so fast as the changes of load). ExportLimit is ON, Power rate is 00.00% and the SingleExport is ON (I am from Czech republic, and here is the measurement of 3-phase system based not on measuring the total of all 3 phases, but each single phase is measured).
I have the SDM630-modbus smartmeter installed and the communication with the SPH is OK.

Question number 1:

In the menu of the inverter, according to the manual, there should be options to set the ExportLimit - see the manual1 image in attachement. The last option to set LoadFirstControl is missing in the menu of my inverter - Does it mean, that altough I have SingleExport set to ON, in the load first mode the export is not limited in each single phase but in total of all 3 phases? Do you have this option also missing in your SPHs?

2) in the shinephone application, there I can see the export to grid value. But this value for longer period ( eg. 1 month) doesn't match the value in the eastron smartmeter. For example shineapp is saying the export to grid value in total for June 14.6 kWh, but the eastron smartmeter, there is about 50kWh as an exported energy. Why is the value in shineapp or in growatt server GUI so inacurate for the exported energy?
I trust the value from the Eastron, because the same value I can read from the distributor's meter.

Generally, what version of firmware are you running? Mine is YA 1.0/SPH8000BH - UP

Regards

Tomas