Hello All

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmadas

Reaction score
Hi my name is Emmanuel, new to the industry, I have just completed my Level 2 City and Guilds Electrical Installations course, and am looking for work as an Electricians mate/improver if anyone can give me any recommendations that would be great!

Thanks for the reply, South London and I travel using public transport mostly bus.

Hi Emmanuel, I am in the same position. L3 qualified here. Have you got tools and PPE ready to work?

If you are finding it difficult to find paid work, try the unpaid voluntary route.

By the way anyone from north London area looking for a improver/mate look no further as I am also looking for experience.

Hi Emmanuel, I am in the same position. L3 qualified here. Have you got tools and PPE ready to work?

If you are finding it difficult to find paid work, try the unpaid voluntary route.

By the way anyone from north London area looking for a improver/mate look no further as I am also looking for experience.
Thanks for the reply I hope u find luck with ur job search. In terms of tools, I haven't got all the tools I need yet
but what tools do you think a mate should have to be job ready.

thanks fella, 6 point PPE, Combi and sds drill, insulated tool set.

Locked to prevent being resurrected (again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts