It seems to be the name of the game these days!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought you were in S. Yorks Lurchio  ! Whats your connection with Shrewsbury then Lurch , just work or have you moved. ?

I do both, I am a Yorkshireman, but have lived in Shrewsbury for 20 odd years and am currently living in South Yorkshire. I do work at both ends, for different reasons but this morning I did a job near Doncaster and then this afternoon I was in Shrewsbury and will be back in S. Yorks. tomorrow night for a job Monday, and so it continues like that really.....

I do both, I am a Yorkshireman, but have lived in Shrewsbury for 20 odd years and am currently living in South Yorkshire. I do work at both ends, for different reasons but this morning I did a job near Doncaster and then this afternoon I was in Shrewsbury and will be back in S. Yorks. tomorrow night for a job Monday, and so it continues like that really.....
Lovely place Shrewsbury...Lived there until I was about 10 then moved to Kent. I used to visit at least once a year but haven't been back in about 5 years now...should make the effort really.

Lovely place Shrewsbury...Lived there until I was about 10 then moved to Kent. I used to visit at least once a year but haven't been back in about 5 years now...should make the effort really.

Yeah, I used to hate as a teenager but I'm older now, doesn't look so bad any more! I was never actually meant to move back to Yorkshire, I have always worked all over the place and always did a lot up that way so ended up 'accidentally' moving there. As it is not meant to be permanent I have not officially left Shrewsbury either so I've got a decent customer base now at both ends of the country.

Well last job there was to rewire an old fashioned style tobacco shop in Shoplatch  but I won't be treading on your toes these days , just a couple of days a week  local is enough TBH.   THe parking warden lady let us park against some road works barriers right by the shop .

Last trip to Shrewsbury was a year ago this month , unfortunately to carry my brother's coffin into the crematorium there  , being near to the Welsh border and all.