It Was All Redone When They Did The Kitchen...........

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnOff

Mad Inventor™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I can't sort it from this side:

P3020137_zps075ec048.jpg

Only had to lift half the upstairs carpet, bless that man who used a box of staples on the underlay! To find this gem. Judging by the "batten" they were better chippies than sparks:

P3020147_zpsa928f035.jpg

It actually made this look quite good:

P3020139_zps8d2dbb60.jpg

.............and then I knocked my OPEN Wago case over!

Did it work?

As for the staples they chose the wrong type of carpet, probably an offcut.
Yep it was all working...........until I touched it and undid all the "good" work! All in a Wagobox now. It was the underlay that was in several pieces and stapled down.

I'm converted to wagos and the wagoboxes just find them really easy to use, but more difficult to purchase as most wholesalers around here have stopped selling them!  Apparently the wholesalers were telling me they just sell loads of the normal jbs. :C

However dont do what i did friday...wifey phoned me up as I was connecting up a wagobox and i mixed up the loop and switch cables, oops!  Didnt find out until yesterday when r1+r2 were done, oh well lift carpets and floor boards again!! So that will teach me to keep off the blower!

Screw fix have started selling wagos round my way normal prices too
Is it me or is it that they're NOT in their paper catalogue, not even the Electricfix one? I was stuck for some 2-port 222 clamps the other day and bought them at the local S'fix had to get the guy at the counter to look them up on screen.

I think buying 60 (3x20) direct from Wago would have worked out about 24p ea not including any forum discount but including the cheapest postage option. Buying 50 from S'fix, 23p ea. As you say "normal prices". TLC maybe a penny cheaper I think.

Not heard of "ideal", remember Helicon? Think wago should have some competition they're not cheap.

Have i got alzheimers, i dunno cant remember i said to myself!

However im sure the other day i posted that crewfix have released catalogue 113 with wagos in if your stuck.

Latest posts