Merry New Year Happy Christmas To You All

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wicksy

Baaaaaad Boy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls I just want to say happy christmas to you all and your families.

I have been AWOL from the forum for a while through different reasons but next year I'll be back annoying you all

A special thanks and warm wishes to our Admin team who work bloody hard all the time behind the scenes and in their own valuable time, I've met a few of you and your passionate about the forum and it shows as you all do a fantastic job, well done.

Have a good one everyone

Wicksy

Hi guys and girls I just want to say happy christmas to you all and your families.

I have been AWOL from the forum for a while through different reasons but next year I'll be back annoying you all

A special thanks and warm wishes to our Admin team who work bloody hard all the time behind the scenes and in their own valuable time, I've met a few of you and your passionate about the forum and it shows as you all do a fantastic job, well done.

Have a good one everyone

Wicksy
Thank you Wicksy , its nice to be appreciated.  :innocent     And good to see you back .

Deke

(Technical Support)

Last edited by a moderator:
Planet Rock were doing a Christmas session yesterday.

I've never heard so many rock versions of christmas songs in one go before.

Latest posts