Prizes For Opinions Again!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CK Tools

www.ck-tools.com
Reaction score
Hi all

We are seeking your valued opinions on our C.K Magma rucksacks – and in return you will be entered in our free prize draw

We have a C.K Magma  Technician’s Rucksack Plus as top prize, plus dozens of other mystery prizes to give away

All you need to do is follow this link, complete the short survey and you will be in with a chance to win

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Rucksack

Thanks in advance for your help

Charles

If you want to know what people really want from a rucksack for work take a look at the Veto Tech Pac.

Yep, - If you would never use a rucksack, you dont need more questions, but you are still in the draw!

thought it was easy... woundt use a rucksack - id image the main people who would use one would be sparks travelling to & from site. not really much use for most

I tried using a rucksack ( CK actually ) when i used to service a companies shop stock..quite often they had 2 or 3 branches within walking distance of each other . Parking was always a nightmare. Some shops were across That London, so the Tube was the prefered route. Rucksack was handy as it left hands free for holding coffee cup, tickets, tending cash etc etc. but it is definitely horses for courses.

For my part/type,of work/method of working it would not be a viable/practical item for every day use.

Just saying

Latest posts