Project Research

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coco_Design

Reaction score
Hiya, My name's Courtney, I'm currently studying the 2nd year of product design at university at the moment, and I'm working on a project involving creating wearable tool storage for electricians specifically. I'm currently gathering data for the project, If anyone would be able to answer just a few of the questions I have about the types of tools carried and such, it would be a massive help :)

I've created a short google forum to fill in consisting of 7 questions:

https://forms.gle/zjncNnxLNg1eBNEB7

Thanks!

Hi Coco.. I've just filled in my response...

As a side note I will just say that is a nice short form with plenty of space to put personal opinions/comments, which hopefully will help with your research and University studies?

I personally get very irritated with some other questionnaires that are too long and use far too many pre-selected bullet point options, that do not include any input for answers that the questionnaire compiler hasn't thought about!

e.g.
I got a feedback form from Santander where one question was something like..
How likely are you to recommend Santander to friends/family from your experience today?
with 1 to 5 buttons to click.. from "very unlikely" to "very likely"...
BUT...

there was no option for Not Applicable... As I only used the F*c**n* Cashpoint machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So "nice short", "to the point", "easy to answer" questionnaire!

Also... as a parent of 5 children who have all gone through the University path,
(now all out in the big wide world of work),
I have a small understanding of what you are going through in your 2nd year..
And coming off the back end of the Covid disruptions, I guess it's still a bit of a bumpy ride?

Keep going, stay strong, even if questionnaire answers are different to what you were expecting.
An open mind, and the ability to change perspective are very useful tools.

🍻 (y)

Hiya, My name's Courtney, I'm currently studying the 2nd year of product design at university at the moment, and I'm working on a project involving creating wearable tool storage for electricians specifically. I'm currently gathering data for the project, If anyone would be able to answer just a few of the questions I have about the types of tools carried and such, it would be a massive help :)

I've created a short google forum to fill in consisting of 7 questions:

https://forms.gle/zjncNnxLNg1eBNEB7

Thanks!
Do please feed back your results and design ideas Courtney, we will help you further if we can.