Sales man

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Spark

Reaction score
Daddy and his daughter were in the lounge watching TV when suddenly there was a knock on the front door.

"Be a sweetheart and answer the door for me" said the Dad.

So the young girl goes to answer the front door and a sales man asks if he could speak to her parents.

She runs back into the front room saying " Daddy there's a man he's got a bald head and he wants to speak to you!"

Daddy replies " Tell him to go away, tell him I've already got one".

Erm, ok maybe its not that funny just a joke I heard on the radio this morning

You think thats bad, I met a clone of myself this week. He was very annoying because unlike me, he kept swearing and making rude gestures. In the end I pushed him off a bridge. Now I'm being done for making an obscene clone fall.......... :coat

You think thats bad, I met a clone of myself this week. He was very annoying because unlike me, he kept swearing and making rude gestures. In the end I pushed him off a bridge. Now I'm being done for making an obscene clone fall.......... :coat
ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

I like it

Applaud Smiley

Applaud SmileyROTFWL

Latest posts