Theiving T***s

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
A word of warning just in case anybody is in the Andover (hampshire) area, be aware some light fingered toerags are mooching around in a blue 4x4 lifting tools.

They turned my old mans place over yesterday pm between 14:00 / 15:30 (then moved on to all 6 of the remaining properties where nobody was home), they bolt cropped the 2x padlocks off the workshop doors & got away with all his company & personal tools.

2x tool bags with assorted handtools

2x dewalt 18v drills

1x dewalt 18v circ saw

1x dewalt 24v sds

1x hitachi 18v drill (brand new not used)

1x leaf blower/shredder

1x stihl chainsaw

1x router + bits

1x plane

1x kango

1x stihl strimmer

1x stihl hedge trimmer & extender bar

1x box of 12 gripfill (new unopened)

1x worktop joint template kit

2x packs of beer (courage directors MMmmmmmmm..... I hope they choke on it) :_|

Plod were there today to dust for prints, but all prints were crap due to poor weather, only a foot print (rebock trainer) left in the spilt cement powder just inside the door was any good.

Copper said he was fed up as the scrotes just get away with it even if caught, he advised to give the ******s a good kicking (his words) when they come back to drain the oil tank, he'd noticed that the padlock on the tank compond had been cropped aswel.

So just in case you are out there WE (me & mr pickhandle) ARE PREPARED & WAITING ******S, I've spent today wiring in silent alarms with auto-dialer & survilance motion activated cctv in the workshop/shed/oil tank compound & driveway..........I'll get the buggers Pray

Sorry to hear that mate.

All we can hope for is that they drink the beer and do themselves a mischief with the chainsaw. :|

Would be slightly better knowing they'd gelded themselves

:eek: :O:( :(

Sorry to hear that m8!X(X(X(X( X(

unfortunately this forum is too polite to allow me to indicate how angry this sort of thing make me feel!!!

*#$&* *$#*

M107, I'm really sorry to hear that..

However from what you say, they appear to have 'earmarked' the properties..

:( X(

Sorry to hear that M107 , Bar stewards. Had the back of my van done over 3 times in the last ten years, once they took the dummy Hilti case with the brick in it, real drills were hidden . Would have liked to see them open that one. :^O

Last time someone got the number of the scum's vehicle but the plod would'nt act on it , did my nut , saying they'd soon do my van for parking on a yellow but it did no good. Some parts of the inner city are immune, I'm afraid. X( :(

X( X( sorry to hear that mate but it`s that time of year again:( when all the toe rags of the world who have never done a day`s graft in their sorry little lives suddenly realise that xmas is approaching;) so they are out to rob all they can and sell it on for a fraction of it`s worth just to get byX( X( pity that gun aint for real. :^O

Yeah! sorry to here the news but what the copper brought back an old memory about somthing similar.

A mate of mine came home to find some ars***** in the process of robbing his house, he grabbed the bloke and give him a bloody good hiding after which he puts him in the boot of his car, drove out into the middle of the country and pulls him out the boot and gives him another bloody good hiding for good measure driving off leaving him there.

Couple of days later he gets a knock on the door to find a copper standing there, copper ask's if he'd been broken into a couple of days earlier as they had some bloke come in with a story of breaking into the house and that he had been beaten up by the owner of the house and dumped in the country needless to say my mate denied all knowledge of anything.

Mate said to the copper what idiot would break into someone's house and then go to the police and admit to it to which the copper agreed giving my mate a wink at the same time!

Had two vans nicked over the years. One full of tools and stuff for a job, never seen again. The other turned up wedged through a shop window in Leeds, empty of course.

Is there anything lower than stealing a mans means of making a living ?

I have bought the odd thing or two of blokes in pubs before,you know the 'no questions' type, but not any more !

What goes around, comes around to bite you on the a*se.

I was in manchester one day when i got a puncture. I got out, jacked up the car and began undoing the wheel nuts, when a hoody jumped in and started attacking my dashboard with a screwdriver. I said, what the hell do you think your doing? and he replied "if your nicking the wheels, then i'm having the bloody stereo!"

I was in manchester one day when i got a puncture. I got out, jacked up the car and began undoing the wheel nuts, when a hoody jumped in and started attacking my dashboard with a screwdriver. I said, what the hell do you think your doing? and he replied "if your nicking the wheels, then i'm having the bloody stereo!"
Sure it was'nt Liverpool Nicky ? ;) ; )

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman were up in a hot air balloon. They were drifting around when the fog rolled in.

The Irishman says 'Not to worry fella's, I'll just reach down and feel about to find out where we are. To be sure, to be sure.'

So he reaches down and says 'We're in Dublin!'

'How do you know?' ask the Scotsman and Englishman.

'Ah well, I've just felt the Guinness Brewery' says the Irishman and they continue on their way.

A while later they are all lost again (it's a foggy day!)

The Scotsman says 'Hoots mon! Hang on a minute, it's my turn!' And he feels around below him.

'Ah! You wee bairns! We're in Edinburgh!' He says.

'How do you know?' ask the Irishman and Englishman.

'I've felt the battlements of Edinburgh Castle' says the Scotsman.

So they continue on their way........

Later still the fog rolls in again (Bloody car drivers! It's all your smog you know!) and the Englishman says 'Hang on lads, it's my turn to have a go'

So he sticks his hand out of the basket and feels about.

'We're in Liverpool!' He announces.

'How do you know' ask the Scotsman and Irishman. 'Have you felt the Liver Birds?'

'No' says the Englishman, 'The thieving b@r$tards have nicked my wris****ch!'

I cannot believe that the autoedit can catch t**t and delete it from 'wrist**tch'!

Latest posts