• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wylex High Integrity Dual Rcd 15 Way

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r.b

Reaction score
Breakers loaded 4 x 6amp, 1 x 10amp, 2 x 16amp,4 x 32amp and 1 x 40 amp brand new £80 ready to go.

I just went off a screwfix magazine I saw one at £88 I know you can get the 10 way wylex dual rcd not high integrity for under £70 now

However anyone purchasing an item from screwfix, (or any other wholesaler), would haver their full consumer rights if an item fails in less than 12 months. Purchasing as a private sale from yourself would, I understand, come under the principal of a sold as seen secondhand item, with very limited warranty, As such I would expect the price to significantly less than average wholesaler prices. 

Doc H.

Last edited by a moderator:
However anyone purchasing an item from screwfix, (or any other wholesaler), would haver their full consumer rights if an item fails in less than 12 months. Purchasing as a private sale from yourself would, I understand, come under the principal of a sold as seen secondhand item, with very limited warranty, As such I would expect the price to significantly less than average wholesaler prices. 

Doc H.
You would also get an invoice to offset against your tax and a Vat receipt so another 20 % off. Then all here should be able to get a Electrifix account so its at least another 5% off Screwfix prices.

Bottom line is anything like this, bought somewhere like here has to be max 40% of the trade price or it works out more at the end of the day

If I had a choice I would fit one of SBS Daves boards every time. I cannot understand why our members who do domestics do not use his boards they are really good. I have just bought two of them for a single install, I have taken some pictures and will post in due course.

let me say he saved my company over a grand, whats not to like about that?

:slap

Agree with the SBS comments - if you`re not using his kit..............WHY NOT!!!!!

r.b: I doubt you`ll get interest in THAT deal anywhere here - I don`t pay that for bigger / better boards from the wholesalers.

sorry :(

I have used one of SBSs boards....V GOOD

I have a 16 way version, compact, to fit at home when i get around to it

I am about to order a 22 way , compact, for my next little refurb project

To,my mind it is a no brainer......AND i reckon it won't be long before the Big Bad Waste of Money book will,be asking for DP protection

Just warning

What / who is SBS that you keep going on about , is this a trade secret your willing to share ?

Hi wsoppitt,

You can find all my details on the TEF thread SBS Trade Sales or click on my small advert in the Sponsors List on the TEF home page.

I don't have a website, I sell only to the Trade and I only advertise on the TEF Forum, so you could say that it is a kind of trade secret.

SBS Dave

I think, IIRC I pay about £30 odd quid for them, one of my contracts specifies wylex, although , that may be changing very shortly as their own inhouse guys are moaning about the quality of the stuff.