Richard Iii...............( Not The Rhyming Slang Version ....)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
So I have just seen some of this on breakfast TV.

How much is this costing and who is paying for it?

Just waiting for a "available in weekly installments mag" to come out.

'Build your own RIII skeleton in loads of weekly parts. Part one with free pop up Car Park sign, yours to own and keep forever'

I just think that there may possibly be a few more important things to spend the money on!

Just saying

Let the relatives pay.... Yours would have to......

john...
Good point....I think they found a bloke in Canada whose DNA they used for a crossmatch. The cost of a State (ish) funeral,looked a bit beyond his means. However if that Heir hunters prog gets hold of it and finds RIII had left a couple of quid in the bank gaining interest it could be a different matter

I know of an estate agent who whilst having one of his many properties renovated discovered Roman remains.

Can you imagine the palava, smelly hippies turning up with trowels, Tony Robinson etc etc the work would have been held up for months!

So they concreted over it and told no one.

Maybe they should have dome that in the car park!

:lol:

There was some bird I think campaigning for him to be dug up and she raised I think £30K odd to get the ball rolling...........the Canadian descendant was a cabinet maker by trade and got to make the coffin which was a nice touch.

Now then, if the relative had been a sparks what could he have done?

There was some bird I think campaigning for him to be dug up and she raised I think £30K odd to get the ball rolling...........the Canadian descendant was a cabinet maker by trade and got to make the coffin which was a nice touch.

Now then, if the relative had been a sparks what could he have done?

made a Faraday cage instead?

i laughed a lot whilst watching the news, the still photo they had in the background clearly showed a large horse deposit beneath the carriage wheels - revenge of the rhyming slang or what :slap

Apparently the parking space under which he was buried was marked with a very large letter  R    ( For Reserved )

We dug out for a joint this morning in a garden ....found Lord Lincoln & Shergar.

Apparently the parking space under which he was buried was marked with a very large letter  R    ( For Reserved )

We dug out for a joint this morning in a garden ....found Lord Lincoln & Shergar.
Imagine how good that would have been if Lord Lucan had been there as well!

Triple whammy

Did not actually know that Lord Lincoln was missing, you live and learn, live and learn

Just taking the micturation from FSOTY

Ooo !  A senoir moment there :eek:      Who the hell is Lord Lincoln when he's out ?     Close though .    I think my brain is full now and starting to dump data instead of retaining it ........... thats why it seems I'm talking out of my harse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that Kerch ...now we will all know who Lord Lincoln is/was.                  What the hell he doing buried in Birmingham is a mystery though.
Almost certainly buried in Leicester

The underground "shifting sands" have redeposited him in Brum!

My mates ex missus has opened a hair dressing Salon at wanderers ground.......just saying , this piece of information is as relevant

Just saying again

I'll make a note of that in my diary ...could come in useful ... so ... your mate's ex- missus :C   has opened a hairdressing salon at  (I presume you mean The Molineux ....local Yam-Yam footy team's ground.  )     I might drop it casually into conversation tomorrow ...like when people name drop .....  " I say ..did you know theres a hairdressing salon at the Wolves ground now .......yerrrs  ..opened by a guy's ex missus who is a mate of an electrician near Blackpool "   

I'll make a note of that in my diary ...could come in useful ... so ... your mate's ex- missus :C   has opened a hairdressing salon at  (I presume you mean The Molineux ....local Yam-Yam footy team's ground.  )     I might drop it casually into conversation tomorrow ...like when people name drop .....  " I say ..did you know theres a hairdressing salon at the Wolves ground now .......yerrrs  ..opened by a guy's ex missus who is a mate of an electrician near Blackpool "
Yep, feel free to slip it into conversation as you feel fit. It could be a good icebreaker

Well the Prime Minister made his usual call to me today ...someone told him I am FSOTY ...been phoning for advice ever since ....so I opened up with  " By the way , a woman has opened a hairdressing salon at the Wanderer's ground " 

Prime Minister :   " Ah That'll be Kerching's Mate's ex missus then " :eek: