Question

Blue Duck

Finally my employer has agreed to send me on a course which isn't free and doesn't involve a bunch of failed actors prancing around and yapping about positive discrimination!

So I'm looking at the C&G 2377 but I had no idea I has 2 parts 2377 22/32? WTF? just thought it was plug it in and press a button? 

City and Guilds 2377-32 Management Requirements for the Maintenance of Electrical Equipment.City and Guilds 2377-22 In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.

Do I need both? or just the 22?

And can anyone recommend a good college / training place near London?

3 answers to this question

Doc Hudson

Does the C&G course qualification handbook give you any idea as to which parts are relevant or not to what you a looking for?

http://cdn.cityandguilds.com/ProductDocuments/Building_Services_Industry/Electrical_Installation/2377/2377_Level_3/Centre_documents/2377_L3_Award_Qualification_handbook_v2-1.pdf

Doc H.

pewter

If your East side Ducky my local guy is fantastic,

http://www.eversafe.co.uk/

He really knows his stuff and keeps his class sizes to a personal level.  I can not recommend him enough, he has been teaching and contracting for a very long time.

Old firm i was with based near Shoreditch sent there guys to him as he is so good.  I have heard that other gaff at Dartford is a big messy place with a conveyor belt funneling people in and out just to get there money.

Its great for me as he is only 15-30 mins away from me.

He has just moved his website so it does not list the courses on there at the mo. Email him if your interested. I did my 2396 design course there last year and he was fantastic.  I also did my 2394 + 2395 there.

Edited by pewter

Blue Duck
On 12 May 2015 at 09:35, Doc Hudson said:

Does the C&G course qualification handbook give you any idea as to which parts are relevant or not to what you a looking for?

http://cdn.cityandguilds.com/ProductDocuments/Building_Services_Industry/Electrical_Installation/2377/2377_Level_3/Centre_documents/2377_L3_Award_Qualification_handbook_v2-1.pdf

Doc H.

Thanks Doc, looks like the 22 I need. :)

On 12 May 2015 at 22:45, pewter said:

If your East side Ducky my local guy is fantastic,

http://www.eversafe.co.uk/

He really knows his stuff and keeps his class sizes to a personal level.  I can not recommend him enough, he has been teaching and contracting for a very long time.

Old firm i was with based near Shoreditch sent there guys to him as he is so good.  I have heard that other gaff at Dartford is a big messy place with a conveyor belt funneling people in and out just to get there money.

Its great for me as he is only 15-30 mins away from me.

He has just moved his website so it does not list the courses on there at the mo. Email him if your interested. I did my 2396 design course there last year and he was fantastic.  I also did my 2394 + 2395 there.

Just what I was looking for, Thanks pewter.

Didn't fancy giving my money to an approved 5ww factory! Neither do I want to give it my local college as they are f***** useless. :|

Also looking to do the 2396 one day when I can get rid of these pesky kids! :lol:

:Salute

:signthankspin: